Our commitment to our employees :
helping to improve your quality of life
For a job that will improve your quality of life, head this way!
Pleasant work environment
Gestion ADC offers positions in remote locations, and at its headquarters in Laval. Our popularity resides in our deep commitment to improving our staff’s lives, because we believe that quality of life makes happier, ambitious, and more satisfied employees. Gestion ADC works with the Cree Nation to create jobs for local communities and support aboriginal integration. Jobs are open to all, and respecting Canadian and north-American aboriginal values and culture in the workplace, is important to us.
An exciting job
With many advantages:
- Very competitive wages, including collective group insurance (dental, travel and long-term disability).
- For jobs in remote locations: a pleasant living environment, where employees are housed in exceptional conditions and very well fed. They also have complimentary access to a gym and other leisure activities.
- Several positions with atypical schedules that allow for long rest periods (for example: 14 days of work, followed by 14 days off), allowing you to travel if you wish. Transportation to the workplace is also included for those working in remote locations, with atypical schedules.
- The pride of working within a dynamic team that actively contributes to regional economic development, and works with recognized organizations such as Hydro-Québec, Stornoway, Osisko and Goldcorp.
- A controlled environment that ensures health and safety for all.
Send your application today
Is quality of life important to you?
We are always looking for candidates that are open to work in remote locations. Fill out the form below and join our list.